- Location: Perth WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Approximately 4 - 8 hours per month.
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- National Police Certificate *
Attend meetings once in 6 weeks or as required adhoc basis
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Project Humanity Australia Inc - ANCN registered charity for international aid. PHAi is committed to providing positive experiences in changing a life and making a difference. All volunteers have opportunities to take part in PHAi annual philanthropic mission trips to experience the life changing and making a difference to the vulnerable through visiting the Compassion Kitchen and Gifts Distributions in remote villages. Skills we look for include:
- Basic accounting and book keeping
- Book keeping maintaining incoming donations, fundraising events and outgoing expenses for international aid projects.
- Great communication skills
- Integrity and organisational skills
- Initiative and willingness to help
- Wanting to change a life and making a difference
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.