- Location: Across: Champion Lakes WA, Canning Bridge Applecross WA
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Sport
More often Saturday 8:30am - 12:30pm Occasionally Sunday 8:30am - 12:30pm Times may give or take depending on the regatta and time of year.
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
- Travelling Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Sport & Physical Activity
- Writing & Editing
- Working with Children Check *
What you need
A passion for our sport and for helping others.
Some spare time (flexible schedules available).
A good level of fitness and a desire to learn.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
No experience is necessary though it is an advantage to have your Skippers Ticket.
This role provides support to the Marshall who works to assist the Starter in marshalling crews for the start.