- Location: Across: Preston VIC, Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
A few hours a week in 4 hour shifts if possible. If you can commit longer, even better!
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Food Preparation & Service
- Administration & Office Management
Our lead site manager will induct you and train you alongside the admin team who come onsite
Have your own laptop- this is needed to make labels for the delivery
Job Overview The Site Manager will be in charge of maintaining our operation sites. They will responsible for ensuring that volunteers are following OHS procedures when on site. They will also be the contact between the organization and venue owners, ensuring that the requirements of venue owners are met.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Ensuring that volunteers are following OHS procedures whilst on-site ● Acting as the day contact person onsite during operations ● Meeting requirements of venue owners including cleaning the venue, ensuring that venue owner’s rules are adhered to as well as any other requirements. ● Ensuring that security requirements are adhered to as per venue owner’s rules ● Coordinating deliveries incoming and outgoing ● Liasion with head chef and admin on supplies needed
Qualifications . ● Completed VCE or equivalent ● Personal characteristics sought after: Good work ethic, Integrity, Good communication skills, Drive to help those vulnerable in a crisis ● Position may entail lifting of maximum 20kg ● Driver's licence is preferable but not require (our current site is not near public transport)
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.