- Location: Nambour QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Various and flexible. approx 2 hours per week
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
We value diversity and seek to reflect the diversity of our community in the composition of our Board. In addition to demonstrated leadership experience, the following qualities and skills will be highly valued:
• Professional experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Marketing/Social Media
o Workplace Health Safety
o Quality Assurance.
• Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in/of the not-for-profit sector and the disability services sector
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• The ability to build strong networks, develop relationships and engage community partners to achieve outcomes
• An expressed interest in holding office bearer roles
• A background in corporate governance and strategic management would be highly regarded but is not essential.
Your role will be to: • Understand the business of the organisation and be aware of key developments • Govern and oversee the organisation’s operations and performance • Provide advice, opinions and independent judgement to inform Board decisions • Attend and participate in Board meetings • Be active in the organisation, such as attending functions or events as a representative of Inclusion Plus Family Support.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.