- Location: Mandurah WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Sport
Wednesday's from approx 6pm to 9pm
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The position requires someone that is familiar with accounting, preferably from a sporting organisation perspective.
Your responsibility as our Treasurer will be bookkeeping, payment and receipt of monies and generally comply with the requirements as set out in the Constitution, as directed by the Associations Incorporation Act of WA.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.