- Location: Sumner Park Bc QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Tuesday and/or Wednesday 10.00am - 3.00pm
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Administration & Office Management
On site training provided
- National Police Certificate *
The volunteers we are seeking will ideally:
- be a people person - welcoming, encouraging and positive
- be available to work 1 - 2 days a week
- be willing to work within the ethos of the St Vincent de Paul Society, and
- be respectful to others and flexible in their attitude to work and the team.
Some administration experience is required, in house training is provided. All volunteers must be complete a National Police Check before commencing with Vinnies
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are looking for someone who is available to work 1 - 2 days per week with our Sumner Park Administration team in a supportive administrative role for our Diocesan operations.
This role would suit a person with a friendly, can do attitude who has the following skills:
- excellent phone manner and verbal/written communication skills
- high level of attention to detail
- a positive attitude
- experience in data entry and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Other duties can include:
- general administration
- document creation and filing
- follow WHS, Policy and Procedures
- working on occasional projects
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.