- Location: Healesville VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Monday and Wednesday 10am - 2/3pm.
- Families with Children
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Administration & Office Management
- Good communication skills
- General office skills
- Available Monday and/ or Wednesday each week
Healesville Living and Learning Centre (HLLC) is an incorporated, not-for-profit, community run education provider. HLLC offer quality programs and activities focusing on empowering and supporting people in an environment that encourages Life Long Learning and greater involvement in the Community.
HLLC is an inclusive organisation that respects and promotes diversity. Our community is made up from peoples from a range of backgrounds, beliefs and ideas and we strive to be inclusive of all of them.
Your role would be to help make the Centre a friendly and inviting place to visit.
• Greeting students and community members • Answering the phone and taking messages • Photocopying and other general office activities.
If this sounds the perfect role for you, please apply now!