- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
6-8 hours per week, preferably for an on-going basis or a minimum of 6 months.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our charity is looking for an E-Commerce specialist to join our Operations team. Our ideal applicant will be able to support our online retail strategy development and sales performance. They will be able to proactively target new audiences and marketplaces to grow online business, and contribute to increasing our organisation’s impact.
If you feel the following represents you, we invite you to apply for this exciting new volunteer role with tangible social outcomes.
- Audit, update and optimise current offerings/listings
- Identify and enter new marketplaces
- Reach new audiences and grow e-commerce initiatives
- Work with the team on required marketing and promotions
- Identify new product opportunities
- Develop processes and build capacity in the team
- Respond to customer service queries
- Work collaboratively with our Website Manager on implementations and user experience
- Excellent communication skills
- An interest in supporting a new social enterprise to reach its full potential
- Passionate about empowered communities and changing lives through improving education, health and livelihoods.
- Be confident in identifying future opportunities for Co-Ground and it’s social enterprises
- Able to commit to 6-8 hours per week preferably for an on-going basis
Co-Ground & Co-Ground Coffee
Co-Ground is an innovative and award-winning charity working across Australia, Vanuatu and the Philippines. We are passionate about equality and believe education is key to tackling poverty. Co-Ground supports community-driven education, health and livelihood projects in the Asia-Pacific while building community around social enterprise here in Australia. Co-Ground is a registered Not-For-Profit organisation and sole owner of Co-Ground Coffee social enterprise with 100 percent of profits going to our international community programs. Co-Ground is also exploring new initiatives in the creation of our online merchandise store and library with the opportunity to expand and develop these new initiatives.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.