- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Other
Approximately 1 day per week. The role can be on a project fixed-period or on-going basis depending on candidate availability.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our charity is looking for a WordPress aficionado to join our operations team. Our ideal applicant will take our website under their wing and ensure industry best practice is implemented in terms of security, usability and consistency. We'd love you to have the skills to implement basic SEO strategies, and optimise user engagement and sales process
If you feel the following represents you, we invite you to apply for this exciting new volunteer role with tangible social outcomes.
- Experience managing front-end and back-end development of WordPress websites
- Experience implementing plug-ins and themes to increase functionality
- Knowledge of industry trends & best practice
- Able to conduct WordPress client training and build capacity within the organisation
- Excellent communication skills and able to actively participate in team meetings
- Ability to coordinate with and work together with our E-Commerce Coordinator to achieve the best results
- An interest in supporting a charity and social enterprise to reach its full potential
- Passionate about empowered communities and changing lives through improving education, health and livelihoods.
- Be confident in identifying future opportunities for Co-Ground and it’s social enterprises
Co-Ground & Co-Ground Coffee
Co-Ground is an innovative and award-winning charity working across Australia, Vanuatu and the Philippines. We are passionate about equality and believe education is key to tackling poverty. Co-Ground supports community-driven education, health and livelihood projects in the Asia-Pacific while building community around social enterprise here in Australia. Co-Ground is a registered Not-For-Profit organisation and sole owner of Co-Ground Coffee social enterprise with 100 percent of profits going to our international community programs. Co-Ground is currently exploring new initiatives in the creation of our online merchandise store and library with a view to expand and develop these new initiatives to make the greatest impact.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.