- Location: Carlton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
1-3 days per week Week day availability Half or full days
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Arts, Craft & Photography
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Training provided: • Induction, essential • Orientation, essential • Retail online guidelines training, essential
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The E-Bay Volunteer position is located at our CarltonStore. This position requires excellent written communication skills for responding to customer enquiries and creating eBay advertisements. *PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS NOT SUITED TO APPLICANTS SEEKING SHORT TERM WORK EXPERIENCE. WE REQUIRE A LONG TERM COMMITMENT TO SUPPORT THE VIC TEAM.
- You will make an impact by:
- Online management including choosing fashionable and relevant products for uploading, photographing donations, placing ads, packing & posting orders.
- Sourcing books and uploading them with a brief description of the book and to be able to source images for the books
- Our ideal candidate will be:
- Computer skills including email management, Microsoft suite including Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent written communication skills
• Organised, punctual & reliable • Ability to work unsupervised • Good interpersonal and communication skills • Experience with selling on E-Bay.
- Knowledge of current fashion trends and designer label brands
We are Centrelink approved
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.