- Location: Melbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Between 5-10 hours a week.
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
You will be responsible to our Board of Management and required to submit a monthly report. You will also work closely with the Marketing Sub-committee and attend meetings as required.
Our Primary Mission is to create and maintain a holistic range of services to improve the quality of life for the thousands of disadvantaged people living in the area of southern India where our foundation centers have been built.
To provide that solution we need ongoing funding. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated passion for and successes within fundraising.
- Commitment to helping people in disadvantaged communities.
- Previous experience in not-for-profit fundraising
- Demonstrable success in fundraising
- Ability to think outside the box in order to secure additional leads
- Creativity in fundraising methods
- Experience working with CRMs
- Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work and enjoy a collaborative approach