- Location: Queensland QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- National Police Certificate *
- Previous experience and proven success in a similar role in warehousing and logistics.
- Experience managing a warehouse function.
- Firm grasp of supply chain, inventory, distribution, business, and management principles;
- Technologically savvy with strong IT literacy;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with effective rapport building skills with a varied audience;
- High attention to detail;
- Highly organised and able to meet deadlines.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
ABOUT US: Friends with Dignity is a volunteer based, not-for-profit registered, charity that provides practical programs to assist survivors of domestic violence. We work in collaboration with refuge and crisis centres, and other organisations, recognising that our mutual goal is to reduce the instances of domestic violence in Australia. Friends with Dignity is 100% self-funded, and does not charge the Victims we assist or the Refuges / Supporting organisations who refer their clients to us. All of our Programs are gifted unconditionally.
This is a flexible Volunteer position. We're after an ongoing commitment, but one that is realistic for you. As a Leader we empower you to build your own team in each State to support the function.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit an expression of interest with details of the experience that you can bring to this opportunity.