- Location: Queensland QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- National Police Certificate *
- Previous Australian Not for Profit experience in a similar finance role is highly desirable.
- Proven experience & success in accounting and financial management.
- Proven leadership track record.
- Working knowledge of and experience with Xero or Zoho Books, minimum experience with multiple accounting software packages.
- Exceptional computer literacy with strong MS Office.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Friends with Dignity is a volunteer based, not-for-profit registered, charity that provides practical programs to assist survivors of domestic violence. We work in collaboration with refuge and crisis centres, and other organisations, recognising that our mutual goal is to reduce the instances of domestic violence in Australia. Friends with Dignity is 100% self-funded, and does not charge the Victims we assist or the Refuges / Supporting organisations who refer their clients to us. All of our Programs are gifted unconditionally.
This is a flexible Volunteer position. We're after an ongoing commitment, but one that is realistic for you. As a Leader we empower you to build your own team in each State to support the function.
If you are interested in this opportunity please submit an expression of interest with details of the experience that you can bring to this opportunity.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.