- Location: Sefton Park SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
1-3 days per week. We can accommodate the full 8-hour shift (lunch break included of course), or a smaller shift of 4 hours. Tne Regency Plaza Warehouse/Office is open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
Training provided - Induction & Orientation essential - Retail online guidelines training essential
- Working with Children Check *
* During the Covid-19 pandemics, organisations should be providing all necessary Covid-19 safety protection measures for volunteers following the advice of both the Sate or Territory Governments and the Federal Government. Your safety and wellbeing is your priority. Familiarise yourself with the most up-to-date requirements and advice from the Australian and NT and SA State Governments.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Great computer skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of current fashion trends and designer label brands
All Volunteers are required to:
- Give permission for Save the Children to undertake a National Police Record Check and provide 100 points of identification
- Read and accept the Save the Children Code of Conduct and Child Protection Policy
- Undertake essential training including attending the Induction and Orientation
We are Centrelink approved & welcome New Start Candidates to apply.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.