- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Arts & Culture
Weekly/Fortnightly Can be discussed with office personnel.
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Full induction and orientation will be offered
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Within this role, the key responsibilities, include:
- Perform miscellaneous office functions
- Assisting with the distribution of communication to volunteers
- Assisting with initial contact of welcomes at functions
- To liaise with different services to recruit new volunteers
- Maintaining and updating volunteer information, identifying the skills and attributes and best area of utilisation
- Promote the purpose of the organisation through upholding and implementing the core values of the Australia Day Council of South Australia
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Planning and Organisational Skills
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Ability to clearly identify requirements and gaps
- Working with people from a diverse background
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.