- Location: Sydney NSW
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Flexible - 5 hours a week
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Research, Policy & Analysis
- Writing & Editing
Familiarity with administrative duties and computer software packages
Typing speed and accuracy
Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
Attention to detail
Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
Make Your Change™️ amplifies people-power by building solutions that connect individuals, organisations and ideas. We are the driving force behind open-source advocacy and activism in Australia.
We are looking for Content Contributors to help us update and maintain information on our databases and website. This role is critical in helping our community discover information and new opportunities that will turn motivation into action and make systemic change possible.
- Justice: We factor resolving injustice against people and all living things in our decision making, and incorporate intersectional environmentalism into everything we do.
- Information: Being informed by credible sources is the key to be both effective and confident.
- Action: We want to focus on positive action and empowerment that achieves outcomes. We turn negative news stories into tangible, effective action people can take.
- Professionalism: We can only win if we are effective in both design and execution.
- People Power: We believe that mass mobilisation of the public is critical to climate and environmental success.
- We are looking for Content Contributors to update and maintain information on our databases and website.
- Regular commitment - 2 months for initial period
- Shared position, 5 hours a week (flexible)
- Virtual, home based position
- Data scraping from various sources
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete data
- Comply with data integrity and security policy