- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Confident using IT software such as Word, Excel, Access, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Confidence using IT software and knowledge of best practices for social media
- Must live in or around Melbourne, or able to work remotely.
- Due to the nature of the role, only female applicants will be considered.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We are seeking a skilled communications and social media facilitator who is proactive and ready to help develop the internal and external communications for WFWP Oceania by creating engaging platforms for our audiences.
Duties will include:
-Developing marketing and communication strategies
Preparing media reports, press releases, marketing materials, our Oceania Newsletter, our Annual report, and assist with Facebook, websites etc.
You will be supporting the Chapters of WFWP Oceania in branding and communications and will be working directly with the amazing women in the VIC, NSW and QLD Chapters, and our Chapters within the Pacific Islands.
- Skilled in Communications and IT.
- Friendly, a good listener, confident, enthusiastic, organised, wanting to help and volunteer, ready for a challenge, good communication skills, and has initiative.
- Beneficial skills would be: outreach and communication, confidence using IT software, worked in communications and public relations.
- We are looking for a volunteer who resides in Victoria.
Volunteers are very welcome to become registered members of WFWP & be a part of WFWP International.
We are unable to give monetary remuneration, as we are all volunteers & our funding comes from donations. However, if the volunteer is 55+, they can apply through Centrelink for WFWP Voluntary Work. Just ask us for more information.