- Location: Across: Victoria VIC, Sydney NSW, Adelaide SA, Brisbane City QLD, Canberra ACT
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
up to 15 hours per week; flexible. Will be working from home.
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
Fundraising volunteers will be given training on the services that Bene Civitas provides.
If reasonable local travel is required and approved, this will be funded by Bene Civitas.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Primary Mission is to create a solution to the important question: “What happens to my disabled adult child in the event that I should die or can no longer look after them?”
To provide that solution we need funds. We are looking for someone who has demonstrated passion for and successes within fundraising.
- Commitment to helping people with a disability to live their entire lives with dignity
- At least one year experience in not-for-profit fundraising
- Substantial and tangible success in fundraising
- Ability to think outside the box in order to secure additional leads
- Experience working with CRMs
- Experience in digital and tele-fundraising
- Ability to use initiative and work remotely with minimum supervision
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team