- Location: Kew East VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1 or 2 days per week
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Application Form
- Reference checks
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is advertising this role on behalf of The Rotary Club of Kew.
We are looking for a talented and committed person to help us raise our profile and promote Fair Trade & Gift Shop contents through an improved social media and marketing presence. If you are someone who is a whiz with marketing, Facebook and other social media, a guru at posting engaging content, clearly understand Website & SEO development and able to track performance of all marketing campaigns including Google Adwords please apply now and support a charity to help others meet unmet needs. We exist on donations so therefore need to get as much exposure as we can through marketing channels and social media.
- Creative thinker who can continue to come up with new creative concepts for our performance marketing efforts
- Write and post engaging articles
- Plan, create and post all digital content on all social channels
- Solid understanding of Retail and Fashion
- Website & SEO development
- Attention to detail and diligence
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Grow current social media channel’s followers by engaging with followers/accounts everyday
- Find and manage influencer campaigns to support brand growth
- Coordinate marketing activities to generate leads
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns including Google Adwords
- Identifying improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Attention to detail
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.