- Location: Quorn SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
As much as you can possibly give! 15hrs/week max.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
Training provided and if desired there is opportunity to advance to more critical roles.
- Working with Children Check *
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
We have opportunities for people to learn new skills and people who come to us with a range of skills and experience. You can join a team which is keen to do a good job and volunteer with many of whom have skills and experience. Many of our volunteers are willing and able to share their experience and knowledge with novices. We cater for people of all ages, ability and all we ask is that you make a contribution and join our wonderful team of volunteers.
We have lots of interesting roles available enabling you to meet and work with a variety of people and teams. Our broad base of volunteers vary in age and have a range of interests and skills themselves enabling you to volunteer with like-minded, happy and fun loving people.