- Location: Hindmarsh SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Other
Approximately 15 hours per week. Actual hours are flexible.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
All outgoings incurred by the manager will be reimbursed. This is a voluntary position.
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role should not be more than 15-16 hours per week.
The manager of the station is responsible for the day to day running of the station. He or she will report to the board of directors and is supported by a number of sub-committees each of whom is headed by a coordinator. The coordinators report to the manager.
A full Job and Person description can be found on our website.
Ideally, the manager will have had previous experience in managerial roles. He or she should have experience in managing staff/volunteers and has had experience in handling budgets, fund raising and administrative tasks.