- Location: Clayton VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
- Centrelink Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Garden Maintenance
- Food Preparation & Service
- Companionship & Social Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
An organisation providing accommodation and support to families with seriously ill children who require treatment within Monash Children's Southern Health Network requires volunteers.
Volunteer roles can include light housework duties, cooking, assisting at fundraising, assisting Corporate and Community groups in the kitchen for large cook offs, gardening, maintenance or you can bring another skill such as craft. Each volunteer is treated individually and to their capabilities. The options are endless.
The roles are Centrelink approved for eligible participants, Familes and corporate groups are welcome to apply. Outside business hours volunteering available. Police and Working With Children Checks organised.