- Location: East Perth WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Monday - Friday business hours, ongoing position
Type of work
- Trades & Maintenance
- Administration & Office Management
Volunteer induction and role specific training will be provided.
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
- Rewarding position to fine tune your handyman skills
- East Perth Location
- On going position (as required between business hours)
The program The WA Red Cross division is seeking a Handy Person/Maintenance Volunteer at our East Perth office to assist with various minor repairs, basic building maintenance, painting, outside yard jobs and our annual building tidy up!
The opportunity The role would suit volunteers who enjoy putting things together, have knowledge and experience with basic repairs and handy person jobs and have flexibility and willingness to help when required. Volunteers will be required to assist at our Head Office in East Perth, you will be a valued member of a fun team and will be assisting with various tasks - no day will be boring!
The impact As Handy Person/Maintenance Volunteer, you will help the WA Red Cross team with various building and maintenance projects. As a Red Cross Volunteer we will ensure you receive ongoing support to improve your current skills and build some new ones, and you will be contributing to make a difference to the everyday work of Red Cross.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.