- Location: Woolloongabba QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Up to 15 hours per week, flexible.
- Travelling Volunteers
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Training and support will be provided.
Experience or qualifications in media and journalism is idea.
- Develop and lead our media strategy
- Prepare proactive and reactive media content
- Ensure all media and publicity supports organisational priorities
- Identify opportunities to promote APMA and build our profile
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists across local, state and national media
- Develop content suitable for radio, print and online media, including media releases and pitch documents
- Pitch story ideas to journalists
- Ensure all key messages support APMA objectives
- Develop and maintain a media contacts lists, ops list and spokesperson list· Coordinate interviews and other proactive media opportunities·
- Facilitate APMA’s response to media enquiries
- Monitor for news, issues and other hot topics that APMA can leverage
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.