- Location: Woolloongabba QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Up to 15 hours per week.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Administration & Office Management
We will provide you with the training and skills required to fulfil this role.
As per the organisations policy
- Recruit, screen and interview all potential volunteers, prior to bringing them into the organisation with the assistance of the CEO
- Liaise with new volunteers, ensuring they feel welcomed and supported within the team
- Correspond with the various teams within the organisation, ensuring any new volunteers are introduced to respective coordinators and management committee
- Organise for new volunteers to be paired with a ‘mentor’ within the organisation who has a role similar to theirs
- Report any issues that occur with potential or new volunteers directly to the CEO
- Maintain and accurate list of potential volunteers and new volunteers
- Ensure volunteer information is kept up to date on G Suite
- Communicate with volunteer team through email, and respond to emails in a timely manner
- Organise any training to be completed by new volunteers and arrange the set up of this through the Training Coordinator
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.