- Location: Woodend VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Emergency Response
Hours vary according to need.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Counselling & Help Line
- Companionship & Social Support
- Disability Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
Volunteers with current WWC and police checks are preferred. Volunteers in or near to Woodend, VIC only please.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Duties to choose from include:
Telephone check-in with community members Being a friendly voice on the end of a phone and possibly referring people to the local network of service providers. Helping people use digital technology
All of the above duties have strict policy and procedures guidelines in line with the latest recommendations.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.