- Location: Para Hills SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
Type of work
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Administration & Office Management
- Disability Support
- Driver's Licence (C)
* Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance)
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
Chief Executive Officer needed for the overall management of the charity organisation to manage it's daily operation with the application for fundings, business structures and set up long term goals to achieve in near future.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will prioritise the wellbeing and protection of our volunteers by ensuring they are not exposed or involved in large gathering situation. This is why we have changed our business model to an invidualised supported employment based on one to one approach. All our volunteers will be encouraged to use protective masks and appropriate hand sanitisers provided by us in order to minimise the risks of contamination. We also encourage our volunteers to adopt working from home model whilst they support us rather than attending the workplace.
Experience in community or disability work desirable but not essential.