- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
Hours are likely to fluctuate from month to month and week to week based upon the project phase. 2 hours initially then increasing up to eight hours/week. And attend some of LOW picnics (1pm on some Sundays). Once Pandemic passes.
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
Studying specific community building methodologies and online conferencing.
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
• Demonstrable teamwork skill (please present past projects participation).
• Good self-organisation and attention to details
• Excellent communication
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
• Unconditionally work with other organisations raising funds for asylum seekers living in the community before starting our own events. Develop trust based relationships with them. The tasks: • Contact local organizations to find organising partners • Support their own projects in whatever capacity would be appreciated. • Work with other team members to experience and develop our skills in 5 community building-methodologies for which we provide . You choose the project. • Follow a proven process (we give it to you) to ensure the team success. • Start In Dandenong, then help duplicate In other locations • Raise the profile of Land of Welcome
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.