- Location: Anywhere
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Animal Welfare
Ongoing, minimum 6-month commitment Approximately 2-5 hours per week
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- IT & Web Development
- Marketing, Media & Communications
• 2 years' experience in graphic and web design (intern, paid or volunteer capacity).
• Sound knowledge of Weebly web platform and editing tools
• Be familiar with creating web banners and flyers.
• Ability to manage end-to-end projects and adhere to short deadlines.
• Ability to work independently, show initiative and work cohesively within a virtual team.
• Genuine desire and commitment to help rehome companion animals
• Reliable, results-driven, able to meet deadlines
• Able to work autonomously and remotely
• Good written and verbal skills
• Ability to use Google Mail, Docs and Drive to liaise with other team members
• Ability to create graphics using Canva, Adobe Photoshop or similar
• Experience with other web development platforms (such as Wordpress) an advantage
As this role is virtual or home-based, you will need (at your own expense):
* Reliable mobile phone, computer, internet, and antivirus.
* Facebook account (or the ability to create an account).
We are seeking a volunteer to maintain our website and make updates and additions as needed. Coding and website management experience, particularly on the Weebly platform would be advantageous. Other responsibilities include:
• Monitor and respond to requests to update website content (copy and images) in a timely manner • Collate website analytics and regularly report on performance • Contribute to discussions on opportunities and strategies to optimise website performance and customer engagement • Collaborate with other team members (such as the content writer, foster carers, fundraisers, social media volunteers etc.) to develop new website content
Role Requirements: As this role is virtual or home-based, you will need (at your own expense): • Reliable mobile phone, computer, internet, and antivirus. • Facebook account (or the ability to create an account).
Volunteer Characteristics: All volunteers within FFARQ must have integrity; respect for others and their time; and a passion to contribute to their role and the overarching goals of the team.
The ideal candidate will be keen to make a commitment to help us help animals in need, and to simultaneously develop their own skills and experience in website management.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.