- Location: Sydney NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
In collaboration with other team members, Supporter Care volunteers have responsibility for the supporter care and administration activities associated with Canteen’s Regular Giving Program. Tasks vary from day to day but may include:
- Attending to regular outbound calls, emails or text messages thanking donors for their support and providing positive information and examples of how their donations are supporting young people
- Attending to inbound email to the supporter relations team and responding in a timely and professional manner, ensuring the supporter’s needs are addressed proactively and/or messages are taken and actioned appropriately.
- Providing professional, responsive and proactive customer service at all times.
- Ensuring all administrative paperwork is recorded accurately and in a timely manner
- Processing donations and preparing receipts and thank you letters