- Location: Cranbourne VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
Monday to Friday during school terms (1 or more days per week), either 9am to 11am or 9am to 1:30pm or 9am to 3:15pm (minimum 4 hours per week)
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Education & Training
- Tutoring & Coaching
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
It is important that volunteer classroom assistants can be reliable.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Classroom assistants can help in a range of ways depending on their skills and interests. They may help with setting up and tidying up activities, providing mentoring and support to students who need additional support, listening to reading or helping the classroom activities.