- Location: Broome WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Indigenous Australians
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Online & Remote Volunteers
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The volume of information which could be included in social media means that the role is often too big for one person, so a key function of the role is to build and co-ordinate the activities of the social media team.
The key objectives of any communication plan:
Build Saltwater Country’s audience on social media of people who genuinely follow and have an interest in Saltwater Country
Build the sense of belonging between Saltwater Country and its (social media) supporters and followers
Support the achievement of Saltwater Country goals and objectives (e.g. sell 100 tickets to the mid-season ball)
Relay important “operational” information to relevant people within the Saltwater Country (i.e. under 12 training is cancelled tonight)