- Location: Mount Gravatt QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
1 hour once per fortnight.
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
- Companionship & Social Support
- National Police Certificate *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Seeking a Korean speaking volunteer visitor!
Do you want to do something that is satisfying and of great service to your community?
How about positively changing someone’s life through friendship?
St John Qld delivers the Community Visitors Scheme which aims to reduce social isolation and loneliness among older people by building companionship and friendship.
St John Qld is seeking a Korean speaking volunteer visitor to regularly spend time with a lovely gentleman who lives in Mt Gravatt. He enjoys gardening and being outdoors.
Requirements: · Fluent in Korean • Warm, friendly and caring attitude · Experience with working with older adults, particularly in a residential aged care setting • Reliability and willingness to commit to at least fortnightly visits to the facility
Contact the St John Qld Volunteer Coordinator today and start making a difference! Please contact us on 1300 785 646.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.