- Location: Browns Plains QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Minimum fortnightly visits for a minimum of 12 months
Type of work
- Companionship & Social Support
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Translating & Interpreting
Orientation and support offered
- National Police Certificate *
We would like you to:
1. Commit for at least 12 months (your prolonged service would be appreciated)
2. Undertake Police Check (at the cost of MiCare)
3. Provide two contactable references
4. Receive training, orientation and ongoing support
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
MiCare is a non-for-profit organisation who provides services to people from a range of ethnic backgrounds. we are proud to be a culturally and linguistically diverse organisation that assist people from a non-Australian background by respecting their culture, history, language, tastes and stories.
We are looking for an English-speaking volunteer who is willing to make a difference to an elderly woman or man's life, by paying regular visits to talk or share in a simple leisure activity every week or fortnight, reducing their social isolation and improving well-being.