- Location: Hamilton Hill WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Education & Training
10:30 to 11 am, Monday to Friday until December 2020
- Families with Children
- People with disability
- Travelling Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Education & Training
Will be provided
- Working with Children Check *
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Make a difference to a child through their learning at Southwell Primary School. Reading Group Leaders needed to deliver a strongly guided program direct to students.
Essential to our teaching and learning programs is that students take on their life journey the memory of being happy, accepted and valued while building life-long friendships. Students are encouraged to develop a keen sense of social justice, a moral conscience and be an articulate voice for a better society. In essence, we educate the whole child of today to become a successful adult of tomorrow.