- Location: Templestowe Lower VIC
- Commitment: Regular - less than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
This project is flexible to the availability of the Volunteer, as long as we have one article to submit bi-annually. You can do so as a compact project or take your time throughout the year. Its really up to you.
- Skilled Volunteers
- Online & Remote Volunteers
Type of work
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Writing & Editing
Volunteer onboarding provided
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
- Driver's Licence (C)
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This role would suit a social person who loves meeting new people, can easily build rapport and is a keen active listener. You need to be confidence in arranging meet-ups with people in our community who volunteer and guide casual 'interview-style' 1:1 discussions with them. This role can be undertaken remotely or you're most welcome to join us at our hub in Lower Templestowe.
- Strong command of MS Word and ability to format text and pictures
- Excellent written and verbal English skills (other languages would be a bonus)
- Ability to work quite independently on this project with support from MVRS Coordinator
- Good phone manner, current computer skills and familiarity with Outlook
- Ability to create PowerPoint presentations would be a bonus but not essential
- Be able to research content and then create it into concise articles that meet and don't exceed pre-set word count requirements
- A love of volunteering and genuine appreciation and enthusiasm for the contribution that volunteers make to our community
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.