- Location: Launceston TAS, Hobart TAS, George Town TAS, St Helens TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Food Preparation & Service
- Administration & Office Management
On the Job
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
National Trust Tasmania are recruiting passionate volunteers to form groups in varied regions throughout Tasmania to advocate, raise awareness, celebrate and highlight Tasmania’s rich heritage.
Once you have registered your interest you will be contacted to arrange a one on one meeting with the Managing Director of National Trust Tasmania.
The purpose of this meeting will be to give you an opportunity to learn more about this exciting project.
If you would like to know more express interest today!