- Location: Belconnen Dc ACT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Health
Mon - Fri; times are negotiable
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
- Working with Children Check *
- National Police Certificate *
Working With Vulnerable People Card
National Police Check
Completion of Volunteer Orientation and Training
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Calvary Public Hospital Bruce is conveniently located in north-west Canberra. Our main campus in Bruce provides acute care public health and hospital services for all people in need.
Our model of care sees multidisciplinary teams work collaboratively to provide a high quality of patient care to our 256 bed hospital and associated community and ambulatory care services.
The role of our Sunflower Volunteers: Conversing with patients and/or families obtaining patient information - likes/dislikes/hobbies/interests Document patient 'get to know me information' on their very own Sunflower which is then displayed above the patient's bed. Providing companionship to referred patients.