- Location: Adelaide SA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Homeless
5-10 flexible hrs per week but can vary depending on demands of service.
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
A life-changing experience!
A positive & genuine attitude!
• Values based and progressive not-for-profit organisation. • AMAZING team of volunteers who operate our van day in and day out. • Endless opportunities for growth and development!
YOUR NEW FAMILY: Orange Sky Australia, founded in 2014 by friends Lucas Patchett and Nicholas Marchesi, is a not-for-profit organisation providing free mobile laundry and shower services to people experiencing homelessness. Through a network of 28+ vans and 2000+ amazing volunteers, our services are now positively connecting communities all around Australia and NZ.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic applicant for our Community Engagement Coordinator position who can help us continue to change the lives of our friends on the street every day!
ABOUT THE ROLE: The Community Engagement Coordinator will work with the local leadership team to create & support any required communications for volunteers, coordinate speaking & event requests, facilitate volunteer events and be the local media contact for Orange Sky assisting to help raise the brand profile of Orange Sky.
- Be the go to person on the ground for Speaking Events,Major donor or Corporate fundraising support
- Organise Volunteer Celebration Events
- Build relationships with local media
- Volunteer newsletter & FB page
- Work directly with the Brand and Comms and Fundraising teams in HQ
Time Required: Up to 5-10 flexible hours per week but can vary pending demands on service. These hours do not include hours on shift as a General Volunteer
This role reports to the Service Leader (day to day)
For further information about Orange Sky Australia, please visit our website or Facebook page.
Thank you so much for your support!