- Location: Kew VIC
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Disability Services
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Arts, Craft & Photography
Training is provided
- National Police Certificate *
Volunteers are required to undertake a reference check, background declaration, overseas Police Check if you have lived overseas in one country continuously for 12 months in the last 10 years.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre is promoting this volunteer opportunity on behalf of Solve Disability Solutions.
Solve Disability Solutions are seeking a skilled photo and video editor to assist in developing their marketing collateral.
The role is based at their office at Kew and can also be completed remotely (depending on access to software).
- experience editing video footage
- experience editing photos
- experience using Adobe Suite, including Photoshop
Note- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, if you are interested in this role, you may submit an EOI now or wait until isolation and self distancing restrictions are lifted as we will not be contacting applicants at this point in time.