- Location: Midland WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Job is on-site only (Midland Junction Lotteries House) 8 to 10 hours per week Mon, Tue, Wed or Fri (10:30 to 4:30 pm)
- People with disability
- Skilled Volunteers
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
Training will provided in using our CRM system.
This is a volunteer position. However, an honorarium of $20 per day will be given to handle travel and lunch costs.
- Experience with Not for Profits
- Computer literacy
- Verbal and written articulacy
- Professional discretion
- Well-developed time management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Vehicle not required
Keep ‘Em Safe, a division of Cavendi Limited, is looking for a Executive Assistant and Administrator with knowledge and experience in the not-for-profit sector (care and protection).
In response to the Royal Commission into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse, a group of software programmers set up a Not-For-Profit software development company to provide Events Management and CRM systems to other NFP’s that provide care to children (ChildSafe), seniors and the vulnerable.
This is a volunteer position with an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic group of 14 people.
The role of a Personal Assistant is extremely broad and will vary greatly.
- Reviewing and and responding to the director’s emails if required
- Preparing communications on behalf of the director
- Coordination of internal and external meetings
- Coordinate and prepare for board meetings
- Taking notes and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting or preparing any research that the director may require
- Provide ongoing support to management team members
- Various ad hoc requests
If you have a passion for the well being of children, seniors and the disadvantaged, we would love to hear from you.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.