- Location: Hobart TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
As a Ghost Tour Guest Service Volunteer you will need to: • Have good communication skills • Meet and greet guests • Guide guests safely around the property and share stories • Be Personable • Be enthusiastic • Be Punctual • Be available evenings • Commit to a roster – very important
NOTE: You do not need any prior skills, you will be trained and mentored by the friendly and knowledgeable Ghost Tour Guest Services team until you are ready and confident to step into the role.
Being a Ghost Tour Guest Service Volunteer is a fantastic opportunity to meet amazing people from all over the world and work in a truly amazing location.
If this sounds like you, express interest today!