- Location: Nerang QLD
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Seniors & Aged Care
Days and times to be negotiated with coordinator
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Wheelchair Access
Type of work
- Seniors & Aged Care
- Companionship & Social Support
training relevant to the position
- National Police Certificate *
Current flu vaccination certificate required.
National Police Certificate
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Extra hands are always appreciated to assist our residents, who have a diverse range of needs, when participating in daily life and activities. You might be required to help them relocate in their wheelchair, find a friend or maybe they need an arm to lean on when walking to dinner, a companion to chat with, to walk with around the gardens, play cards, games, reminisce with, or just simply be a familiar face to say hello, share a smile and a wave. You may also assist with the setting up and clearing away of activities. Good and clear communication skills are a must.