- Location: Devonport TAS
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Museums & Heritage
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
- Administration & Office Management
- National Police Certificate *
Please Note: As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the level of coverage for volunteers due to various restrictions to ensure they are covered for the roles they will be undertaking.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Our Guest Service Officers are the faces of Home Hill.
As Guest Services Officers you will be required to:
. Greet and guide visitors through this incredible historic building • Follow time specifications • Be well presented • Answer general and specific questions about Home Hill • Open and close the building • Maintain a clean environment • Have excellent communication-MUST HAVE GOOD ENGLISH • Be able to work independently and in small teams • Be adaptable • Be organised
Full training is provided.