- Location: Lilyfield NSW
- Commitment: One off - an event
- Category: Health
- Travelling Volunteers
- People with disability
- Groups of 10 or more
- Families with Children
- Skilled Volunteers
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Sport & Physical Activity
No financial reimbursements, but volunteers will be provided with snacks and water. Certificates of appreciation are mailed out post-event.
There are various roles that are required throughout the event (21/02 and 22/02) and a wide range of shift times to choose from. The following provides an overview of these roles and shifts. Time selections will be honoured but roles may change depending on need. We will try our hardest to honour your selection of role.
Roles may include:
- Registration desk – recording participant information
- General duties and site maintenance
- General support for walkers
- Set Up/Tear Down – Every event needs help prior to and after the hours. Tasks will include moving boxes, setting tables, organizing information, gathering materials, posting signage, cleaning, etc.
- Information – Provide directions and information to participants, supporters and general public
- Merchandise Sales
- Liaise with other volunteers such as St Johns Ambulance, entertainers
- Bubble Bike – Ride around the course on a bike to liven up the course and cheer on and motivate walkers
Volunteer Shift Times
- Shift 1 – 1:15am – 4:30am
- Shift 2 – 4:00am – 7:30am
- Shift 3 – 7:00am – 11:30pm
- Shift 4 – 11:00am – 2:00pm
- Shift 5 - 1:30pm-5:30pm
The day will have very busy periods especially with registration and walker support. Please arrive on time be prepared to be flexible and help out as required.
To Become a Volunteer
Once you have submitted your application to Seek, you will be sent a SignUpGenius link. You will register for your desired job and time on SignUpGenius. CFCC will communicate more information to you closer to the event date.
Questions? Ring the CFCC office at 02 8732 5700.
You can not apply for this role as it is no longer available.