- Location: Mosman Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Homeless
5 hours a week
Type of work
- Administration & Office Management
- Companionship & Social Support
- Garden Maintenance
Induction and organisational training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
Happy to work with another house leader.
Compassion, empathy and understanding for people struggling and having challenges in their life.
Good organisational inventory skills to assist the smooth running of the home space.
Coordinate maintenance and repairs of house and coordinate garden maintenance as necessary
Build relationships and companion individuals if they need
Gain an understanding of our intake criteria and become involved as desired or suited
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
This is a newly created role to assist and support the running of our transitional home space.