- Location: East Victoria Park WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Human Rights
Daily shifts avaalable 10-3pm
- Centrelink Volunteers
- Work Experience
Type of work
- Retail & Sales
- Fundraising & Events
- Administration & Office Management
on the job
- National Police Certificate *
be fit and able
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Looking for volunteers to run the book shop. We sell 2nd hand books to raise funds for Save the Children. Duties would include selling books, serving customers, using the till/eftpos, ensuring the shop is clean and tidy, replenishing and pricing books to sell. This would be a great opportunity for recently retired people with a love of books or for a younger person seeking retail work experience. Please note that you may have to work alone from time to time. Happy to sign off for Centrelink or such.