- Location: Claremont WA
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Environment & Conservation
Available average 2 hours pw in non-event weeks and for the duration of a good portion of the event setup and program on the day, including bumping in events (Approx 10-15hrs over several days),
Type of work
- Fundraising & Events
- Marketing, Media & Communications
- Tour Guides, Information & Heritage
This role would ideally suit someone who is genuinely interested in this as a career and wants to in
- Driver's Licence (C)
• Relatively clean (not with 1 point left!) Drivers license (not P Plates),
• Has experience towing a trailer and driving a truck (normal license required only),
• Available weekends when events are on,
• Solution-focussed attitude as things don't always work out the way you expect,
• Available average 2 hours pw in non-event weeks and for the duration of a good portion of the event setup and program on the day, including bumping in events (Approx 10-15hrs over several days),
• Excellent Communicator with other volunteers, general public and industry professionals,
• Understands and knows the Greenbatch story and messaging and can train other volunteers,
• Cash handling and inventory management experience required,
• Excellent presentation skills,
Greenbatch events are escalating at a fast pace and we are at a point where we need to appoint a volunteer events person to support the Operations Manager.
Event crew are also required to assist at the following events 12th Jan Hunters and Collectors February PIAF events for the whole month of Feb. Pineapple Club 2nd Feb Fat Boy Slim Quite a few others yet to be confirmed but in discussion with now.
You will get full access to the events and can stay past your shifts. You will also be exposed to professionals in the eventing and festival industry.
The Event Coordinator role is not suitable for people with a full time job as some of these events require both weekdays and weekends.