- Location: Across: Sydney Olympic Park NSW, Parramatta NSW, Rouse Hill NSW, Strathfield NSW, North Sydney NSW, Blacktown NSW, Castle Hill NSW
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Community Services
Few hours every week Few hours during special events and festivals Different projects to work on - Celebrate festivals Hindu Women Hindu Ecology Yoga Day Rural Outreach
- Families with Children
- Groups of 10 or more
- People Learning English
- Skilled Volunteers
- Work Experience
- Younger volunteers, aged 14-18
Type of work
- Accounting & Finance
- Fundraising & Events
- Governance, Boards & Committees
- Marketing, Media & Communications
There is a huge opportunity to learn and experience in running some major projects and programs, we have many experienced volunteers who can assist you in various aspects of the event and train you in things as need for the event.
Travel and food expenses are reimbursed where necessary. Usually we look after the food and travel for the volunteers.
- National Police Certificate *
We are a volunteer organization and always looking for people to help in various activities such as event planning, outreach programs, website management, marketing and similar activities.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
Preparing the assessments and analysis for the event Preparing the event plan Planning and allocation of work Liaising with internal stakeholders Liaising with external stakeholders Managing the event activities Post event report and closure Feedback session on lessons learnt