- Location: Berrimah NT
- Commitment: Regular - more than 6 months
- Category: Young People
Tuesdays 17:30 - 20:00 plus camps and activities
Type of work
- Education & Training
- National Police Certificate *
- Working with Children Check *
* As each organisation provides different levels/types of insurance, volunteers are reminded to check with the organisation as to the type of insurance provided for volunteers (e.g. Volunteer Personal Accident Insurance).
* Best practice volunteer involvement recommends that a volunteer role be a maximum of 15-16 hours per week.
* May be arranged via the Organisation. Details to be provided on expression of interest.
The Berrimah Scout Group is looking for additional leaders to help out with the Cub Section.
No experience necessary, just your enthusiasm to help youth be active, achieve their goals and mentor them to become the communities role models of the future.
We offer full training to become a fully qualified leader - next course starting soon.
Along with helping youth achieve and develop, you have an awesome opportunity to learn new outdoor skills; canoeing, abseiling, hiking, etc.